(at a snail's pace & we're keeping it simple).
And I kind of like it that way, the odd lazy spring day.
How about You?
This is another clean and simple card:
This little snail fellow is called Tucker
and he's from Purple Onion Designs, here.
(The leafy branch & sentiment are there too!)
To make this card I simply did this stuff...
1) Stamped & heat embossed Tucker the snail in silver.
2) Coloured him with Copic markers & cut him out.
3) Added a bit of black marker to make his face more prominent.
4) Stamped the sweet offerings leafy branch on watercolour paper.
5) Heat embossed the branch with silver embossing powder.
6) Cut a circle of cardstock to make the sun & traced around it.
7) Painted the sun with Mustard Seed Distress ink & water.
8) Pierced around the sun & stitched in yellow thread.
9) Coloured the branch & added the snail (on a foam dots).
10) Stamped the sentiment, cut it into a flag shape & stitched.
11) Put it all together on a white card.